- Returns in unworn/original purchase condition, will gladly be accepted within 30 days of purchase when accompanied by original receipt or order details & returns form.
- Returns with a gift receipt will be issued a store credit based on the selling price of the item on the original date of purchase.
- All merchandise sold at a discount of 50% off or more is final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Credit Card refunds can only be issued to the card used in the original purchase.
- Returns beyond 30 days from purchase date and/or without a receipt will be issued as a store credit, for the item’s lowest selling price in the last 90 days.
- If an item goes on sale within 10 days of purchase, we will honor requests for price adjustments when accompanied by your receipt or order number.
- Services provided (such as shipping and gift wrapping) and Fire & Ice Gift Cards are not refundable. Refunds can only be issued for merchandise meeting the above requirements.
- Re-sized/altered jewelry cannot be returned unless prior authorization is received from Fire & Ice Customer Service Department. Please call 1-844-427-1010 x125 for authorization.
You may return your purchase to any of our store locations, if convenient to you. If no store location is convenient, please ship your package to:
Fire & Ice
9578 Deereco Road
Timonium, MD 21093
Please allow 7-10 Business Days for returns to be processed.
Please include with your return:
- For online purchases: the return form included with your purchase, complete to the best of your ability, including the reason you are returning the item, your choice of refund, replacement or exchange as applicable, and your contact information in case we have questions about your return. For your protection, please do not send your credit card number to us with your return or through email. We will contact you by phone for this information, if necessary.
- For in-store purchases: a photocopy of your original receipt, your reason for return, your choice of refund, replacement or exchange, as applicable, and your contact information in case we have questions about your return. For your protection, please do not send your credit card number to us with your return or through email. We will contact you by phone for this information, if necessary.
Return shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility, with the exception of items that have been damaged in shipping. Please use the shipping carrier most convenient to you and keep a copy of your shipping record/tracking number for your records.
In the event that your package is lost or damaged en route to us, you will need this number to make a claim with the shipping carrier.
For your protection, we recommend that you insure your package, as Fire & Ice can not be held responsible for items lost or damaged in shipment.
If you receive an item that has been damaged in shipment
- Save the box and all packaging material for inspection by a UPS representative
- Contact us immediately at email@example.com or 1-844-427-1010 x125.
- In order for UPS claims to be filed, please contact us within 1 business day from the date of delivery. (Weekends and Holidays excluded)
- Please be ready with your tracking number, a description of the damage, and the condition of the shipping carton.